HOW IS YOUR FIRM DIFFERENT?
As a fee-only financial planning and investment management firm that serves clients nationally, WorthyNest® prides itself on some distinguishing features:
- Financial planning centered on faith-filled families
- Fee-only: Our only source of revenue comes from you, the client. No commissions or hidden fees. 100% transparent.
- Fiduciary: We ALWAYS act in the client's best interest
- Location independent: Technology allows us to work virtually with clients across the US
Great question! Here are a couple of common characteristics our clients share:
- Family-minded: you care about your family's wellbeing and struggle with prioritizing it all
- Faithful: you are resilient and hopeful about the future
- Generous: you want to lead a life of significance, putting your gifts of time, talent, and treasure to good use
- Relationship-oriented: you're in it for the long haul and value a trusted relationship with a professional advisor who cares
- Ready to change: you are willing to embrace change if it creates more opportunity
HOW ARE YOU PAID?
WorthyNest® is a fee-only Registered Investment Advisory firm, and CEO Deb Meyer a proud member of NAPFA. View this video clip to understand what sets NAPFA advisors apart from other financial planners.
Our only compensation comes directly from clients ... no commissions or hidden fees.
Think of us as your financial coach. If you pay a personal trainer or gym to get in physical shape, shouldn't you place a high priority on financial fitness, too?
We look at financial planning as a process, not a one-time event or plan. When you want to be a client of our firm, we ask that you consider an ongoing relationship. This is how we add value throughout the year. Since several clients are accumulating assets, we recognize it may be difficult to pay quarterly or semi-annually and therefore allow you to pay monthly. For 2017, financial planning clients pay a one-time, up-front fee of $995 and then $150 to $450 monthly thereafter (depending on complexity, income level, and occupation). Investment management services are charged separately. We want to be with you throughout life's transitions and empower you to make great choices for your family.
Please contact us soon if you are interested in working together since our rates are increasing.
Beginning January 1, 2018, the one-time, up-front financial planning fee will increase to $1,195 and ongoing monthly fee will be $175 or more. New clients within the WorthyNest® concierge model, consisting of both investment management and financial planning services, will have a minimum annual fee of $5,000 in 2018.