HOW IS YOUR FIRM DIFFERENT?
As a fee-only financial planning and investment management firm that serves clients nationally, WorthyNest® prides itself on some distinguishing features:
- Focus: We help faith-filled families build wealth
- Fee-only: Our only source of revenue comes from you, the client. No commissions or hidden fees. 100% transparent.
- Fiduciary: We ALWAYS act in the client's best interest
- Location independent: Although we are based in St. Charles, Missouri, technology enables us to work virtually with clients across the US
Great question! WorthyNest® partners with conscientious, courageous parents who care deeply about using their God-given gifts to benefit their family and broader community.
We will work well together if you are:
- Family-minded: sincerely care about your family's wellbeing
- Faithful: rely on God through difficult times
- Generous: desire to lead a life of significance, using your talents to benefit others
- Relationship-oriented: value a trusted relationship with a professional, fiduciary advisor who cares
HOW ARE YOU PAID?
WorthyNest® is a fee-only Registered Investment Advisory firm, and CEO Deb Meyer a proud member of NAPFA. View this video clip to understand what sets NAPFA advisors apart from other financial planners.
Our only compensation comes directly from clients ... no commissions or hidden fees.
We look at financial planning as a process, not a one-time event or plan. When you want to be a client of our firm, we ask that you consider an ongoing relationship. This is how we add value throughout the year. View our SERVICES page for details on our 2018 fee structure. If an ongoing relationship isn't realistic for you, limited-scope financial planning engagements may be available at $200 per hour. The one-time, up-front planning fee of $1,000 does not apply to hourly engagements.