Faith. Family. Finance.
At WorthyNest®, we help Christian parents build wealth in a way that aligns with their values.
Providing holistic financial planning and investment services to faith-filled families isn’t work. It’s our calling. We become better versions of ourselves when we guide clients through complex life decisions and discuss the financial implications of them.
COMMON CHARACTERISTICS OUR CLIENTS SHARE
- Family-minded: genuinely cares about family's wellbeing
- Faithful: puts trust in God when encountering a difficult time
- Generous: desires to lead a life of significance
- Courageous: embraces change if it creates more opportunity
- Relationship-oriented: values a long-term trusted relationship with a knowledgable, professional advisor who operates under the fiduciary standard
SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS
· Prioritize people over profits;
· View the glass as half-full when others find it empty;
· Experiment and walk courageously into new situations;
· Aspire to be a great steward of the gifts God entrusts to you;
· Want to leave a meaningful legacy.
We’ll be a great team if you’re looking for an empathetic advisor who:
- Collaborates and uncovers solutions to your deepest concerns;
- Listens intently to your core values and incorporates them into plans;
- Equips you with the tools to be a better leader;
- Guides your family if something unexpected happens;
- Offers tax mitigation, saving, and charitable giving strategies.
families with school-age children
· Busy, yet conscientious;
· Selfless, often thinking of others’ needs;
· Opportunistic and open to change;
· Happy, but know life could be even better.
We’ll work well together if you’re searching for a trustworthy advisor who:
- Listens and provides guidance that’s in your best interest;
- Helps you define and holds you accountable to goals;
- Considers your personal values when crafting a financial plan;
- Provides a safe space for you to talk openly about money;
- Gives you strategies to build an opportunity fund, pay down debt, save for retirement and fund kids’ education expenses.
Want to Find Out More?
TEAM let's you know who we are
SERVICES describes our concierge and financial planning service models
WHAT WE DO offers insight into the problems we help solve
FAQ answers other questions
BLOG is an educational resource. Deb's heart and soul go into each self-published post.
Or reach out directly ... visit the CONTACT page