With a name like WorthyNest®, it's no wonder that we serve families. You are worthy of a bright financial future, and we help you get there! CEO Deb Meyer is mom of three young boys, wife, sister, and daughter. Unsure if you'd like to work with us? Peruse the commonalities of our clients, or view some of the pictures below. Better yet, check out our service offerings.
COMMON CHARACTERISTICS OUR CLIENTS SHARE
- Family-minded: cares about family's wellbeing and struggles with prioritizing it all
- Faithful: puts trust in God when encountering a difficult time
- Generous: desires to lead a life of significance, thoughtfully enriching the lives of others through time, talent, and treasure
- Opportunistic: embraces change if it creates more opportunity
- Relationship-oriented: values a long-term trusted relationship with a knowledgable, professional advisor who operates under the fiduciary standard