WorthyNest® is an independent wealth management firm based in greater St. Louis, MO that helps faith-filled families grow, protect, and share wealth.
"Faith. Family. Finance."
is more than a tagline. It's our calling.
We always put your best interest first.
What makes us unique? View the video below.
Our wealth management process is value-driven and includes life planning elements. WorthyNest® works collaboratively with you; we actively listen to your history, values, and goals to create a customized plan that will evolve over time. Read this to understand the advantages of an ongoing relationship and topics we will discuss with you in the first year. Below is an overview:
- Goals & Values
- Cash Flow
- Financial Independence
- Education Funding
- Tax Mitigation Techniques
- Charitable Giving
- Insurance Evaluation
- Estate Planning
Change is inevitable. We want to be with you on the journey. Here are some examples of life-changing events whereby we help clients:
- Starting, growing, or selling your business
- Transitioning to a new career
- Buying a home or relocating
- Welcoming a new child into the family
- Preparing a child or grandchild for college
- Coping with loss of a loved one
- Dealing with relationship changes like marriage or divorce
HOW WE SERVE
Here are a few ways that we incorporate "faith" into the client experience:
1. Treat everyone with respect, and be honest in each communication
2. Celebrate clients’ successes, no matter how small
3. Embrace each day full of gratitude
4. Offer words of encouragement and prayer when a client most needs it
5. Begin client meetings on a positive note
6. Incorporate a charitable giving goal into the cash flow plan
7. Research ethically responsible investments that align with Christian values
8. Recognize that the best financial decision may not be the best decision for a family