HOW IS YOUR FIRM DIFFERENT?
As a fee-only financial planning and investment management firm that serves clients nationally, WorthyNest® prides itself on some distinguishing features:
- Financial planning services provided to faith-filled families
- Fee-only: Our only source of revenue comes from you, the client. No commissions or hidden fees. 100% transparent.
- Fiduciary: We ALWAYS act in the client's best interest
- Location independent: Technology enables us to work virtually with clients across the US, regardless of your location
Great question! We will work well together if you are:
- Family-minded: you sincerely care about your family's wellbeing
- Faithful: resilient and hopeful about the future
- Generous: desire to lead a life of significance, using your God-given talents for good
- Relationship-oriented: you value a trusted relationship with a professional advisor who cares
HOW ARE YOU PAID?
WorthyNest® is a fee-only Registered Investment Advisory firm, and CEO Deb Meyer a proud member of NAPFA. View this video clip to understand what sets NAPFA advisors apart from other financial planners.
Our only compensation comes directly from clients ... no commissions or hidden fees.
Think of us as your financial coach and accountability partner. If you pay a personal trainer or gym to get in physical shape, shouldn't you place a high priority on financial fitness, too?
We look at financial planning as a process, not a one-time event or plan. When you want to be a client of our firm, we ask that you consider an ongoing relationship. This is how we add value throughout the year. View our SERVICES page for details on our 2018 fee structure. If an ongoing relationship isn't realistic for you, limited-scope financial planning engagements are offered at $200 per hour. The one-time, up-front planning fee of $1,000 does not apply to hourly engagements.