HOW IS YOUR FIRM DIFFERENT?
As a fee-only wealth management firm that serves clients nationally, WorthyNest® prides itself on some distinguishing features:
- Focus: We help Christian parents build wealth in a way that aligns with their values
- Fee-only: Our only source of revenue comes from you, the client. No commissions or hidden fees. 100% transparent.
- Fiduciary: We ALWAYS act in your best interest
- Location independent: Although based in St. Charles, MO, technology enables us to work virtually with clients across the US
Great question! WorthyNest® partners with conscientious parents who care deeply about using their God-given gifts to benefit their family and broader community.
We will work well together if you are:
- Family-minded: sincerely cares about your family's wellbeing
- Faithful: relies on God through difficult times
- Generous: desires to lead a life of significance, using your talents to benefit others
- Relationship-oriented: values a trusted relationship with an experienced fiduciary advisor who cares
HOW ARE YOU PAID?
WorthyNest® is a fee-only Registered Investment Advisory firm, and owner Deb Meyer a proud member of NAPFA. View this video clip to understand what sets NAPFA planners apart from other financial advisors.
Our only compensation comes directly from clients ... no commissions or hidden fees.
Wealth management is a process, not a one-time event or plan. Clients value long-term relationships; review our SERVICES page for details.