HOW IS YOUR FIRM DIFFERENT?
As a financial planning and investment management firm based in greater St. Louis, MO, WorthyNest prides itself on some distinguishing features:
- Financial planning centered on faith
- Fee-only: our only source of revenue comes from you, the client. No commissions or hidden fees. 100% transparent.
- Fiduciary: we ALWAYS act in the client's best interest
- Location independent: we leverage technology to work with clients across the US
Great question! WorthyNest focuses on families with children age 18 and under. Here are a couple of common characteristics our clients share:
- Family-minded: you care about your family's wellbeing and struggle with prioritizing it all
- Faithful: you are resilient and hopeful about the future
- Generous: you want to lead a life of significance, putting your gifts of time, talent, and treasure to good use
- Relationship-oriented: you're in it for the long haul and value a trusted relationship with a professional advisor who cares
- Ready to change: you are willing to embrace change if it opens the door to a brighter financial future
HOW ARE YOU PAID?
WorthyNest is a fee-only Registered Investment Advisory firm, and CEO Deb Meyer a proud member of NAPFA. View this video clip to understand what sets NAPFA advisors apart from other financial planners.
Our only compensation comes directly from clients ... no commissions or hidden fees.
Think of us as your financial coach. If you pay a personal trainer or gym to get in physical shape, shouldn't you place a high priority on financial fitness, too?
We look at financial planning as a process, not a one-time event or plan. When you want to be a client of our firm, we ask that you commit to an ongoing, annual relationship. This PDF outlines how we add consistent value throughout the year. Since many of our clients are accumulating assets, we recognize it is hard to come up with one big payment for a year's worth of service. So we let you spread out those payments over 12 months. Ongoing financial planning clients pay a one-time, up-front fee of $995 and then $150 to $450 monthly thereafter (depending on complexity, income level, and occupation). We want to be with you throughout life's transitions and empower you to make great choices for your family.
For clients with at least $250,000 of investable assets, investment management services are available. Our investment advisory fee is based on the market value of the assets under managementand is calculated as follows:
Account Value Annual Fee %
$250,000 - $750,000: 0.7%
$750,001 - $1,500,000: 0.6%
Above $1,500,000: 0.5%
Still interested in learning more but unsure if you can commit to an ongoing relationship? Please contact us to discuss other alternatives. In special situations, we offer hourly consultations for $175 per hour.